“Menu lacking Information”

skillets
Ranked #10 of 215 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From light and fluffy pancakes and waffles to our famous Skillets(R) eggs, soups and sandwiches, our menu is sure to appeal to your palate.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for breakfast with friends I ordered the following which I copied right from the menu, Potato Egger
2 Egg, 2 Bacon Skillet Breakfast. No mention of cheese anywhere which I cannot have. So I asked the server if there was any cheese on this and she said yes. So I ask for it to be excluded. My breakfast came without cheese so I started eating and noticed the potatoes had something added to them. I asked the server and she said cream cheese. No where on the menu did it mention that the skillets potatoes have cream cheese in them. I'm sorry but the failure to list this is ridiculous and your lucky I didn't eat more than I did. What I did was bad enough. In my opinion this place is overpriced and I'm sour from having the rest of my day spoiled. I'd give this one star but the server was good even though she did not mention the cream cheese.

1  Thank LoriFL
Stacie T, Manager at skillets, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Lori,
I am very sorry to hear of your bad experience at Skillets let me assure you that this will be addressed. Please send me your address so that I may send you a gift certificate in hopes of you returning to Skillets.

Stacie

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Glad to welcome Skillets to University Village. Breakfast/lunch was pretty limited in the area, but Skillets offers choices. They have several other locations in SWFL and the quality and variety is very good.

1  Thank BHOSupporter
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The new Skillets is larger and just as good as their other places. So happy we know have one in Estero. Lots of parking and out door seating. Only been open for a just over a week. Prices are very reasonable and the service is great.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Staff was excellent. I got Eggs Benedict and potatoes. It was good, but I thought the English muffin was a little too big, and Canadian bacon was a little too thick for my liking, but the potatoes were very good. My wife had the hash, which she thought was very good. I also thought it was a little pricey too, maybe that's why the over-sized English muffin and thick Canadian bacon?

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is one of the best breakfasts we have ever had. The scones are so good that I would fly from Denver to get more.I recommend the eggs benedict on potato pancakes instead of English muffins. Very light and tasty hollandaise sauce. The service was very attentive and professional.

1  Thank Tomladtkow