“Delicious ice cream and lots of floavors”
Review of Sloan's

Sloan's
Ranked #5 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We enjoyed going to Sloan's. They have lots of different flavors. You can sample a flavor too. I had mudslide- coffee ice cream with chocolate fudge and graham crackers. It was very creamy and tasty. Everyone enjoyed their selection. In addition they sell candy too.

There are newer reviews for Sloan's

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Great ice cream that tastes homemade in so many flavors that picking just one is really difficult. A great treat!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

My sister and I decided to visit Sloan's this past Sunday in honor of National Ice Cream Day, of course. The décor is so cute inside so we were very excited. Sloan's has so many flavors of ice cream and different kinds of sundaes we were slightly overwhelmed. We decided on one particular sundae and then were told they didn't have several of the flavors we wanted and no marshmallow sauce either. So we chose other flavors and were told they didn't have them either. The Sloan's staff member that was helping us seemed almost annoyed. Needless to say my sister and I wont be returning to Sloan's.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

If you are in downtown Boca, make sure to visit Sloan's. They have great service and every flavor you can imagine and some great ones you cant! Candy and other various treats throughout this great little store.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Sloan's is a funky little ice cream shop in Mizner Park. They have tons of different flavors of homemade ice cream.

I'd also normally recommend using the bathroom, which I know is an odd thing to say - there is something really cool about it which I won't ruin by telling you... But it was out of order when we went so hopefully it will be fixed when you visit!