“Found by Chance ,Stayed Because The Pastry Were Scrumptious !”
Review of Cote France Cafe

Cote France Cafe
Ranked #4 of 36 Dessert in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Just outside the Royal Palm Plaza, is this terrific French cafe will an assortment of french pastry you with have trouble deciding on what to choice. We had the apple tart, chocolate croissant and a plan croissant. Each person acknowledge the freshness and flavor of each was surely detectable. Service was quick and attentive. There is an inside and outside seating. If your are not in a rush, a cup of coffee will compliment what ever you choose to eat. I highly recommend you stop by.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great cafe with great coffee, and delicious pastry. Casual and friendly. Will go there again, happily.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I come here any chance I have when I'm in Boca. Great food, great coffee, awesome desserts and awesome service. Need I say more?

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I am not a sweet eater, but looking at all the French pastries on display make me think about changing my mind. We have had breakfast here a few times, and everything is made fresh and is delicious. I have the quiche last time, and it was very good. Their croissants are excellent. Coffee is good too! Try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

We have Breakfast every Saturday an the food is always fresh and tasty. We have 15 people in the morning and we love it.