“Wow, great food and plenty of it”
Review of Rotelli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rotelli
Ranked #368 of 895 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I took my son here after school, he loves this place. The garlic rolls are out of this world. The penne vodka and eggplant parmigiana were delicious. We were lucky they were still on the lunch menu which made the price just right. It's worth every penny, especially during lunch. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We like to start with a fresh tossed Caesar salad which is terrific. We chose eggplant parmigiana and chicken parmigiana with the perfectly cooked pasta. The pasta chef has over 30 years' experience! There's a small outside seating area which is the way we like to eat. The service is very friendly and efficient. Don't forget the garlic rolls. Portions are large, even at lunch. This is one of the best neighborhood places for relaxing and great Italian dishes.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Dining area somewhat crowded, typical dim illumination for the atmosphere. Clean and orderly. Parts would be ADA accessible. Plenty of parking. Food quality is good, more than ample portions. Wine selection is mostly Red and White, no Zinfandel.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Ordered a large pepperoni with bacon, it was great. Just the right amount of sauce and cheese...excellent

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was a series of "Firsts" for me!

FIRST time that I have ever heard a waitress loudly go off the deep endin the dining room complete with Fbombs and other juicy expletiveswhen a customer failed to leave her a tip!

FIRST time that a cook refused to add an ingredient that I had requested to a pizza that I ordered.

Been to Rotelli? Share your experiences!