“Pasta Perfect”

Add it.
Rotelli
Ranked #366 of 921 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We like to start with a fresh tossed Caesar salad which is terrific. We chose eggplant parmigiana and chicken parmigiana with the perfectly cooked pasta. The pasta chef has over 30 years' experience! There's a small outside seating area which is the way we like to eat. The service is very friendly and efficient. Don't forget the garlic rolls. Portions are large, even at lunch. This is one of the best neighborhood places for relaxing and great Italian dishes.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Dining area somewhat crowded, typical dim illumination for the atmosphere. Clean and orderly. Parts would be ADA accessible. Plenty of parking. Food quality is good, more than ample portions. Wine selection is mostly Red and White, no Zinfandel.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Ordered a large pepperoni with bacon, it was great. Just the right amount of sauce and cheese...excellent

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was a series of "Firsts" for me!

FIRST time that I have ever heard a waitress loudly go off the deep endin the dining room complete with Fbombs and other juicy expletiveswhen a customer failed to leave her a tip!

FIRST time that a cook refused to add an ingredient that I had requested to a pizza that I ordered.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We wanted to grab some light dinner but there was no place near where we were staying. Used Google on my phone, 'restaurants near me'. Decided on Rotelli's which turned out to be a good choice.

If you grew up or live in the metro NYC/NJ/LI area the restaurant looks familiar with booths, familiar items and very clean. Huge portions were being served so we decided on house salads and splitting eggplant parmesan and pasta. No need for leftovers as we were flying home the next morning.

Fresh salad with excellent house made balsamic dressing. Good eggplant parm, al dente pasta with a nice sauce. Best part was the garlic bread delivered before the salad. Great bread brushed with olive oil and garlic, I could have eaten the whole basket and been satisfied.

Phil our waiter was excellent, turned out he was from a couple of towns over from us in NJ.

I can't believe that this could be a chain.