“Great pizza”

Add it.
Rotelli
Ranked #368 of 907 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Ordered a large pepperoni with bacon, it was great. Just the right amount of sauce and cheese...excellent

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was a series of "Firsts" for me!

FIRST time that I have ever heard a waitress loudly go off the deep endin the dining room complete with Fbombs and other juicy expletiveswhen a customer failed to leave her a tip!

FIRST time that a cook refused to add an ingredient that I had requested to a pizza that I ordered.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We wanted to grab some light dinner but there was no place near where we were staying. Used Google on my phone, 'restaurants near me'. Decided on Rotelli's which turned out to be a good choice.

If you grew up or live in the metro NYC/NJ/LI area the restaurant looks familiar with booths, familiar items and very clean. Huge portions were being served so we decided on house salads and splitting eggplant parmesan and pasta. No need for leftovers as we were flying home the next morning.

Fresh salad with excellent house made balsamic dressing. Good eggplant parm, al dente pasta with a nice sauce. Best part was the garlic bread delivered before the salad. Great bread brushed with olive oil and garlic, I could have eaten the whole basket and been satisfied.

Phil our waiter was excellent, turned out he was from a couple of towns over from us in NJ.

I can't believe that this could be a chain.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

I enjoy northern Italian which is very good here. My husband likes their pizza and lasagne! It is a good neighborhood restaurant'

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Evidently this is a small chain of restaurants. We met friends for dinner here at their suggestion. Small location in small strip mall gives a more intimate neighborhood restaurant feel. We were seated promptly. Decor is pleasant but some of the booths are small for 4 people. The sevice was ok. The table was set for two. We had to ask for silverware for 2, which ultimately we had to take from an empty table next to us. We ordered lasagna, chicken parm, veal parm and salmon entrees with soup and/or salad as starters. The food was good but overall an average experience. However enjoyed the time to catch up with friends and we were not rushed out which is very much appreciated.