All reviews breakfast room clean rooms breakfast included comfortable bed front office nice pool area a great place to stay winston
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This room was like a big time hotel, the bed was wonderful, towels soft, good water pressure, outdoor patio, plenty of
pillows, dog friendly, and very clean. totally remodeled. We definitely will stay here next time, have marked the exit and everything.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My family and I stayed in this hotel for 3 days. The hotel has great hospitality, nice location, clean, and the staff is very friendly. We enjoyed the pool area, and the best part is that breakfast is included! I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The front office was very friendly upon arrival. As for the employees not so friendly. I’m not quite sure why Quality Inn hotels have trouble with having enough towels. Always have to ask for them and then they’re not cleaned until the afternoon. Very frustrating. Besides that, it was uneventful. Clean rooms and nice pool area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

stayed here in Jan 2018, March 2018 and again June 2018 because family member moved to Boca. SUPER clean rooms, awesome breakfast, clean pool, LARGE rooms, COLD air....just a great place to stay and definitely will return when back in BOCA . I am a 20+ years Choice Hotels Member.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I could not believe the condition of this Quality Inn. It had many issues such as filthy windows, torn or damaged curtains, chipped furniture and mismatched furniture. The most horrific thing was the mold on the bed protector. What initially caught my eye was a foreign substance on the bed skirt, which led to my noticing the tear on the corner of the bed protector. Then I saw mold. After calling the hotel front desk a man came to the room, explaining that there were no other rooms available, I then requested that the moldy sheet protector be removed and he wasn't sure how to do this. I had to walk him through it, only to be horrified by the amount of mold that was on the protector underneath the mattress. I simply could not believe it. At that point I had everything removed, what I found quite interesting is that they never replaced anything with clean goods. When checking out they were not aware of the problem and took 10% off of our bill. Needless to say, we will never stay there again.

Room tip: Choose another hotel.
Date of stay: June 2018