All reviews starbucks coffee standard courtyard comfortable hotel place to sleep whole foods stayed here for two nights business center breakfast included hotel is located first floor one night within walking distance room key beds were comfortable nice room nice stay would stay again
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was my first stay at this property. Usually I come to Boca 3 or 4 times a year for business. Clean and nice hotel with a refreshed lobby area. Room was standard Courtyard, which is basic, but quite clean and nice. Towels were kinda scratchy, but aside from that, all was good. A very good location at the intersection of Glades and 95. A Houston's restaurant is right in the parking lot, which is a big plus.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback about your stay and the location of the Boca Raton Courtyard. I am thrilled that our facilities met you expectations. We sincerely thank you for your business and look forward to being of service in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. It’s been staffed by one of the best people in hotel business. Starting with Reymundo and Ryan L.whom made sure our stay was flawless. Ryan was very knowledgeable of the property and the area. He made great suggestions. We truly enjoyed our stay and will be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank K D
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback you have given regarding your stay at the Boca Raton Courtyard. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay so much and the main reason was the Associates who provided you the customer service one would come to expect at a Marriott branded hotel. I am excited to share your comments with all of our associates, but specifically Ryan and Raymonde. I know they will appreciate the kind words. Thank you for the business and we do look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

To much to go into, complaint raised, this is not to the Marriott standard in my opinion. Ending up moving to the Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center.
Advise location shocking, Food not much nto talk about, my advise just dont go there!!

Stayed: April 2018
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your continued feedback. I do sincerely apologize that you do not feel this location was suitable for you travel needs. We strive daily to ensure all of our guests expectations are met. We do appreciate the your time and business.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

My daughter is now a student at FAU, this hotel is convenient and knows me by name now as soon as I walk in the door. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The beds are very comfortable. I love being able to get up and grab a Starbucks in the lobby and go. The prices are extremely reasonable. Wouldn't stay anywhere else while staying in Boca.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

You have made my day with the recent feedback you have provided! I am so excited to share with our associates as I know this will make their day as well. Thank you so much for your continued business and we look forward to being your hotel of choice forever in Boca.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped at the courtyard on the way from Atlanta to Key Largo. The place was great. Very nice lobby and market. The area was in more of an office park and felt safe. Pool and courtyard were very safe and private. They have a breakfast but it is more upscale than the Hilton and holiday inn free ones. We will defiantly stay here each year on the way. Price was crazy good and the place was super clean- what more do you want!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I am so thankful you took the time to provide your feedback about your stay at Boca Raton Courtyard. More importantly we are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. This is what we strive for on a daily basis and meeting our guest expectations is priority one. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are grateful!