“Best Italian Gelato”

Capricci - Italian Natural Gelato
Ranked #9 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Boca Raton
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Description: In Boca Raton the first real and 100% Italian Natural Gelato shop. We are proudly on the market since 1962 in Germany, Italy , Qatar and now Florida. Take a look at our facebook page "Capricci Italian Natural Gelato" and see why we are different. 100% natural 100% organic and 100% chemical FREE Gelato.
Reviewed 10 September 2016

The Gelato is made by guys fom Italy and they do an excellent job. The quality is superior. The vanilla gelato is the best that I have ever had. The shop is beatiful.

There are newer reviews for Capricci - Italian Natural Gelato

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This is a new place that I have been to several times. It is so good. I am normally a chocolate person but tried the pineapple on a whim. It was the best. My son tried it and wanted more. The chocolate mint is another good choice

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Happened upon this fairly new gelato place recently. It's in an area which is being completely re-developed and as such, the street it's on is still a bit quiet at night, so go with a friend if you plan on stopping by during the evening.

The setting is very nice, with a modern look, and seating indoors and out. On one wall, a large-screen tv was playing upscale tour videos of Italy.

The gelato itself is very good, though I'd like to see a few more flavors if possible. (Would have chosen a raspberry, passion fruit or other tart-flavored complement to the other flavor I ordered.) Coffee was not fabulous, but ok. Service was good.

This is a place with the potential to become a neighborhood fixture.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

This place just opened. The staff is very friendly. Location is great. The flavors are delicious and the ideas they give you on the board when you walk in are amazing. I would recommend going and trying for your self. I will definitely be going back. I wish them luck and a long successful business.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

This restaurant just open three days ago and you can tell it is going to be a great alternative among the rest. No chemicals or additives makes the difference. We are definitely coming back for more! The ice cream just tastes great!

David B, Owner at Capricci - Italian Natural Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Dear Karl,

Thank you very much for your review, we apreciate it

See you soon!