“Worst place in Boca - stay away!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #468 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Firstly,staff rude and unfriendly.Lots of mad faces?I only wanted meat,rice and beans, nothing else;my bowl was about 1/3 full as any other Chipotle?Woman at register did not speak!at all?And the worst part,the food tasted like someone threw a whole container of salt in it!I took it to hospital to be analyzed and reported it!Are they trying to poison people with salt?I called and asked for Manager when I got home;they said Manager was too busy to come to phone and hung up!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Out going Lunch, they never added utensils to bag. Chicken Bowl barely any chicken, side of guacamole and chips. Chips are STALE absolutely horrible.
I don't know why there stock is so high!.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great spot great location. Working around the area this place provides lunch for a quick eat and go.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

You know a place is bad when you can't wait to get outside into your car so you could write a review. I haven't even tried the food yet, but the service was terrible. A bunch of high school kids that would rather be anywhere else but there, are behind the counter. I had to ask two different guys 3 times for extra meat, each time only putting a 3 to 4 more chunks on each time. Isn't extra meat double the meat.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

2 dishes in our opinion

WIFE always have salad bowl with steak

I always have soft tacos with steak

Good rather than great and one is always aware that 'portion control' is everything here.

It is an easy take out.