“Perfect Girls Day Out Lunch”
Review of Cosa Duci

Cosa Duci
Ranked #6 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Went to an early lunch with a friend. She is a regular at Cosa Duci and has been raving about it for a long time. When you enter, there is a bakery display with all kinds of delicious looking treats both sweet and savory. Then there is a pretty little area for dining inside and a nice little area to dine outside. We chose to dine inside. The menu is printed on plain white paper. It is because the menu changes daily. There is a delicious daily lunch special that includes soup, entree, and bread. Dessert and Beverages are not included. What a delicious meal. It was absolutely perfect. The soup was light and fresh tasting, the pasta was amazing, I wanted to lick the plate clean! The service was fantastic. This is obviously a family run business that has a number of generations working to make it a success. The coffee was amazing, delicious! Can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

What a cute bakery/ lunch spot....a must go!
Food is amazing, takes you back to Italy, so authentic!!!
I had the best minestrone of my life, better then my mother makes, and a spinach filled savory croissant that was too die for. My mouth waters thinking about it.
Bakery is even better, you can taste the freshness and the quality of the products in every bite. I had more then one item, I just couldn't stop myself. I had a small cake like called cassatina, took half home, made with a delicious cannoli cream and marzapane and a cassatella, it was like a sweet ravioli. The owner told me it was her grandmother's recipe.
Run by a mother and daughter that are so charming, they treat you like you are visiting their home and not just a customer.
I highly, highly recommend this little spot of Italy in Boca Raton.
You will not be disappointed and I will be going back as often as possible!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Great food and family atmosphere! I had a cup of soup and turkey croissant - both delicious. The bakery items looked amazing as well, although we didn't try them. Service was fantastic! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

This place is GREAT..real Italian food..service is great. Reminded me of when.my mom used to cook.. beside the food .there bakery is the absolute best ..don't miss out

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I met Sylvia Fausto the owner during a business transaction and I'm glad I did. The bakery and cafe' her and her mother own and run, Cosa Duci, is outstanding. Cookies, quiches, pastries, pizza's, it's all here in a very traditional Southern Italian. Quaint and charming. Honestly I don't know I have not heard of them before. There is also a variety of imported Italian items. I have been there twice in four days and both times it was busy. Cosa Duci is hands down the best Italian bakery I have been to in Florida.

1  Thank Rick S