“A little slice of Italy in Boca. ”
Review of Cosa Duci

Cosa Duci
Ranked #6 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We had been meaning to visit for a couple of weeks now.... And we finally made it. Everything was wonderful. My daughter had lived in Italy for some time and as she said, "pure comfort food-Italian style"
The lunch special is just too good to pass up. Everyday there is something different. It's like being invited to eat at the mama's house. And then, time for dessert and coffee. Leave room and time.... So nice! We liked it so much we went back for breakfast today. And we will be back! Thank you Cosa Duci.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Sadly this place is ran by a very bitter lady that hates kids and families - we hosted a big lunch there since she had great reviews about the food but towards the end the cake wasn't out yet and the kids wanted the cookies placed on the shelves at exactly their reach and when my niece went to grab one she screamed at her and my mother in law. They were both pale and completely in shock until my niece started to cry. The owner ruined my event and embarrassed me in front of my whole party for hosting my especial day in such an unprofessional and poorly ran place. Although the food was good it makes me wonder how good it is for me to consume food prepared by such a bitter individual.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

There is no one like Mama. Her home cooking is the best of all the Italian eateries we have frequented. The lemonade and the cappuccino served with a twist and a biscotti accentuated the ravioli, the rustic soup and the saucy vegetarian special. I can eat like this more often if we did not feel so rushed in the small dining room.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Breakfast or lunch in this authentic Italian bistro is like a visit to Europe without the flight. Located in a nondescript shopping strip this "bakery" restaurant is a wonderful break from typical Boca venues. Delicious home backed pastries, excellent coffee and several fresh cooked lunch dishes daily offer a relaxing repast in a clean, friendly, attractive setting. Service is attentive and food is special. A quiet oasis in the heart of Boca with excellent food and service. Wine available or BYOB with a reasonable corkage.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Little tricky to find , but we found the place , I was looking for
baba , very Sicilian pastry especially if you like Rum
, nice cozy place little price , good caffe too