“Outstanding, Friendly Service”

Long Island Bagel & Deli
Ranked #332 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Good wait staff can make all the difference in a meal. I stopped in Long Island Bagel and Deli for a quick bite yesterday. My server Donna was so friendly, efficient, and personable that she made a decent meal memorable. My pastrami sandwich was quite good, but Donna was outstanding.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I love stopping in to this gem every chance I get. The bagels are really good, and they offer a wide range of other items. My daughter loved the black and white cooking in particular! Better than their food is their service. They're very friendly and make sure that your coffee cup is always full. Definitely a place to check out!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We are from Long Island, NY and decided to try it based on the title. These are not real bagels. They were completely flavorless and a weird consistency. Might be ok for people who don’t know REAL NY bagels, but we could definitely tell the difference!! The staff was sooo nice and wonderful, I honestly feel bad that the food wasn’t good :(

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Very good place for breakfast. Get there before 11 AM for their breakfast specials which is a very reasonably priced meal. Food & wait staff good

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Friendly family atmosphere, smiling servers, great plates of food with plenty of food, and in my opinion, the best bagels in Boca.