“Fantastic Wedding cake made exactly how I had it in my mind- Zoey was perfect!”
Review of Two Fat Cookies

Two Fat Cookies
Ranked #16 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 4 May 2017

My Wedding cake was exactly how I pictured it in my mind. The taste, the Look and the easy communication with Zoey made my visit at the Delray Beach location 1000percent successful. We will order again.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I'm a New Yorker who visits this bakery when I am in the delay/boca area
They have a vast selection & everything I have tried is so good, & has us coming back more then once on the same vacation!
Cookies, cupcakes, bars all

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I don't know why I waited so long to do this review but I just saw it on here and decided to do it now. We had our son's Bar Mitzvah two years ago. I went around to many of the local bakeries and tried thier cake and looked at some of the cakes they made. My daughter suggested this place because her girlfriend works there and we are so glad we did. We went, tried all the cake flavors and told them of our video game theme and let me tell you....This cake was the most amazing cake ANYONE has ever seen! To top it off, the taste was equally amazing. They took all of our suggestions and designed a custom cake that knocked our socks off! I cannot say anything more positive about the service and product that we got. This is a cake that my family and friends will remember for a lifetime. Please understand that you get what you pay for. It is not cheap and well worth the extra money.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to the Delray location and were not disappointed. The OMG brownie was amazing as were the cupcakes and whoopee pies. A cute little spot with some great desserts!

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Trying to find a good bakery in this area is almost impossible. After passing Two Fat Cookies in Delray Beach on several occasions I decided to stop in a few days ago. When I inquired about the names and flavors of the cupcakes the gentleman behind the counter had to ask the cake decorator in the kitchen area about the description of the cupcakes. Once, twice, three times. One would think that if you work there you would know your products. Service with a smile was nonexistent. I purchased 4 different cupcakes for dessert after dinner. Conclusion by everyone, extremely dry and certainly not worth the money paid. Hopefully their cakes and other items are much better.

2  Thank lainer16