“Perfect spot to hit before or after Tri Rail”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #24 of 27 Quick Bites in Boca Raton
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Only a few minute walk from the Tri Rail, so a great place to get a drink before you go to the train or after you get off the train and are waiting for a ride. Staff was friendly, helpful, and quick. Typical Starbucks fare with their variety of drinks, snacks, and breakfast or lunch sandwiches. Both indoor and outdoor seating and a lot of free parking. Of course, the place was spotless and the prices are what we expect at Starbucks.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I've never reviewed any Starbucks locations, but I need to start. This particular Starbucks is pretty good. I've never had any attitudes or long waits. I especially need to add that the Baristas make good drinks. Regardless of the Starbucks location, I still have to tell them light ice or you'll end up with a cup 3/4 full of ice.

Overall this is a good location with good customer service.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Being a true lover of Starbuck's coffee (both regular and flavoured), no wonder I find this place as very good, apart from the fact that they are conveniently located too.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 23 January 2015

I entered at about 2:00 and waited some time for someone to help me. There were a number of employees there and the person right in front of me was busy chatting with a customer. Finally thought it might be better if I moved. After standing for a few minutes directly in front of the cash register, the chatty employee told another worker to "take care of grandma over there." Not very nice-I won't return.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 24 December 2014

Like all Starbucks and that is a good thing. I just happen to like their coffee. This is one of the rare Starbucks where on Sunday morning there is no line out the door. Of course I may just have been lucky.

Date of visit: September 2014