“Great service at a family oriented company”

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #22 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I had the pleasure of taking my grandma here for her birthday. My kids already love this place so it was a win win situation. The cashiers name was Stephan and while I was busy getting my kids situated with their yogurt, he helped my grandma fill her cup and add toppings. He poured about 8 samples all together for the 4 of us and actually seemed happy to help us. I will definitely be back. Customer service is the heart of small businesses.

There are newer reviews for Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Have been here a few times. The flavors are always terrific and there are always a few changes. Yellow cake mix (low fat and lo sugar) and tart yogurt are my favorites. There are a few sherbets each time.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Tutti Frutti features a variety of fro-yo, which you pour into your own cup. Top it or not from their variety of toppings. The weight determines the price. Very simple formula. It works.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

The day we tried Tutti Frutti, there was a distinctly unpleasant, anti-septic odor. I hope that is not typical, because the yogurt and over 40 toppings are quite good. Smoothies and shakes are also available.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I liked the flavors and toppings but they always have Nickelodeon on the TV which is annoying when there are no kids there. Machines could be kept a bit cleaner by the staff.