“The Gourmet Cupcake Specialist”
Review of All Star Cupcakes

All Star Cupcakes
Ranked #29 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 7 April 2017

To appreciate tis place you need to be somewhat of a lover of cupcakes, cakes and buttercream toppings because they have 65 flavors. Go for the first time to get a feeling of what this place is all about. I guarantee you will walk out with at least 2 cupcakes. German chocolate , chocolate cupcake will be one of them.
The All Star Cupcakes goes by a couple names on different social media. The ones I remember are above the door and the sign outside. They specialize in special ordering BUT as I experienced the if what you want isn't there, no problem, since it was only 1, I had my German Chocolate cupcake made while I waited. Now that was SPECIAL service . There is noway I won't be special ordering or coming back before I had home in May. The cupcakes are expensive but what you get for that is so much better than less expensive cupcakes.
By far the most delicious cupcakes I have every eaten. Once you tried them let know if you agree with me.

1  Thank tomkozlowski1 .
There are newer reviews for All Star Cupcakes

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I do not like to mess around when it comes to cupcakes!!! Its my only indulgence and I expect it to be perfect especially when Im paying a higher price. Unfortunately, this place fell way short on taste, presentation and service. I do agree with the previous post that the icing tasted very processed and not fresh. Also the inside of the cake was dry and crumbly. I ordered the vanilla with chocolate frosting so I cannot comment on the other flavors, however that should be the best tasting one since its a classic!!!! My overall impression of the places that it looks messy.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

These cupcakes are amazing. I stopped in, just to browse since the ad boasts 65 flavors. I left with 7 different types. One was better than the next! We cut them into 4 bites each and devoured each & every one. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

These cupcakes are quite literally the best thing that I have EVER put in my mouth. I am a serious Sweet Lover and I totally LOVE THESE CUPCAKES. I always get at least 2, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake and another one to try and I have NEVER been disappointed. Such nice people too!

1  Thank Daksattack
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

This was the 2nd time we tried these cupcakes......cupcakes are fresh but the frosting is horrible.... Tastes like straight Crisco..... No flavor!!! Doesn't matter what flavor.....all were awful....Our guests commented and recommended other places that are much better...don't waste your money as they are pricey, too!

1  Thank BocaLaura