“Bagel Tasters and Craig!”

Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Company
Ranked #4 of 22 Bakeries in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Ever since we moved to Florida over eight years ago, we have been buying our bagels from Brooklyn Water Bagels. We have tried many others, but we keep coming back to Brooklyn, because their bagels are the best. Even when there were no Brooklyn Bagel outlets in Boca, we used to go up to Delray to the Brooklyn Water Bagel store there.

Recently, we have been buying "Bagel Tasters" whenever we have a party. Bagel tasters are bagel balls available in every flavor bagels come in, plain, sesame, cinnamon and raison, onion, black Russian, etc. etc. Brooklyn Bagels makes up a covered tray of bagel tasters, as you order them. But you do have to order them ahead of time.

Craig is the manager of the Brooklyn Bagels store on Palmetto Park and Powerline. It has been a special delight to deal with him. He is always efficient, friendly, and helpful.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I used to frequent Brooklyn Water Bagels every day... but in the last year or so, the quality of service and food has gone down big time. I miss the good old days....

Reviewed 24 March 2018

9;30 on a Saturday morning and the place felt and look like any mid morning. Several customers in line to place an order, friendly cashiers with an upbeat attitude. One employee walking behind a cashier, heard a large order being placed and she started putting it together before the cashier was done finishing taking the order. When the cashier turned to start getting the multi item order for the customer, the co worker handed her the bagels, The cashier look surprised and with a big smile said thank you, Thats team work.
The Bagels . I find Asiago and cinnamon and raisin our favorites. The muffins are huge and all the common types are there . Chocolate, blueberry etc. .Also offer ice coffee with the ice cubes made of coffee, Flavor does not get water down.
I mistakingly ordered a cinnamon and raisin without asking for cream cheese. A favorite of my wife. I noticed this when I was outside. I went back in and told the gentleman behind the take out area and said I would pay for the difference. He said no problem, and in a flash I had a new bagel. And this I thought was beyond any expectations, he said it was on him. No charge. The gentleman was the manager Josh.
I observed while walking out, seeing other employees moving efficiently and with an update spirit. Josh continued being friendly and with an upbeat spirit in all communications I saw . Brooklyn Bagel has a great team in Boca Raton and it shows. Product, People, and Performance

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

There may be more bagel bakeries in Boca than anyplace outside ofNew York City. Whatever, Brooklyn bagels are the best. I have tried them all, but I keep coming back to Brooklyn.

Each bagel is huge, so I scoop out each half and toast it to my taste. Each according to his or her likes.

Brooklyn Bagels offers a Baker’s dozen and has an excellent loyalty program with a good app linked to the customer’s credit card, which keeps track of loyalty points toward future purchases.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Went in Saturday am in Coral Springs really nice set up from some of the others.
Was impressed good staffing ,took order immediately simple order two egg sandwiches one bacon egg one egg white bacon egg and cheese . Get home egg white only hd egg white nothing else. My check number was 1041. Seriously guys .
I usually write on greatvservice or really bad this was just seriously.
Well i will chalk it up .