“Excellent Healthy Food Reasonably Priced”
Review of Fit Foodz Cafe

Fit Foodz Cafe
Ranked #119 of 923 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Great local place for very delicious and healthy food. Can eat in or take out. Reasonably priced. A definite must.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Alissa B

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this restaurant serves high quality, made to order food that is healthy. Pleasant atmosphere and service with a smile with ample parking are pluses. Reasonable prices. I noticed many customers pick up and take away orders. Smoothies and desserts available too.

This has become one of our 'go to' restaurants in Boca.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank PAQ
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I just moved from Miami and found this wonderful little cafe (who is expanding :)). I had a delicious meal and was so impressed by the friendly staff. I am excited to try some of the homemade desserts and protein bars...very creative and they look delicious.
If you are looking for a place that makes you feel like home, I highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank stellarodriguez77
Reviewed 10 April 2016

After visiting a TurboFit opening, we were told about this café featuring healthy items foe either eat-in or take out...easy parking and very, very different menu full of enough item choices for any palate at a relatively reasonable price. I had a 340 calorie tuna tartar and my lady had a 350 calorie harvest scramble with quinoa,eggs asparagus and onions...we ate there....the only itme we had that was not wonderful was a smoothie which was made from items I picked...the combo was not nearly as good as our food....we will definitely go back..we will drink water

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Finding it difficult to eat tasty grain free in Boca without 'dining out'? Look no more. I was here twice during my vacation in Boca and both times I enjoyed the healthy and lite offerings. Particularly enjoyed the faux spaghetti (made with squash) with meat sauce. Oh, and the array of grain free desserts - very hard to choose. So I got a few and took them home for breakfast and late night snack.

Date of visit: February 2016