“Walkingbd8stance from venue”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #519 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Some of the members at my convention are frugal. Rather than paying 5 times the price for a non alcoholic beverage, members of my convention could walk to McDonald's and get a large drink for 1 dollar. Cost of some of our meals weye subsidized, but those with children or grandchildren used the opportunity to let the youngsters have familiar fare. Some of the meal specials were even attractive to our 90 year old member.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Consistently offering god quality food and service. Also conveniently located with easy parking. We often order the breakfast special as a way to get out of the house and enjoy some good McDonald's food. My wife was a customer of the first McDonalds in Des Plaines, Illinois.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a southwest salad and iced coffee at the drive-thru. I drove 2 miles down the street to enjoy my salad picnicking in a park. Unfortunately I was very frustrated to find my meal incomplete. I know had a salad but no dressing nor napkins nor fork nor knife.
I was very disappointed to find these items were not packed with my salad. Poor service.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Just like any other McDonald's. But they had great service and fast. The Mcflurries were made with perfection. Only food we got was a happy meal and he was happy.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I'm from out of town and asked directions for a highway when I was paying for my meal. The college kid at the window didn't know so I asked the next guy and he said he didn't know. I then asked if anyone could help me and he said they were all too busy. Then he gave me mcnuggets instead of my burger. Not happy.