“Best simple mall food, best staff!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #214 of 907 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I wouldn't normally look to rate such a food source but these guys deserve a mention. I've been in Boca, visiting my son and his boys and they love to come here once a week - after 5 weeks, I get it! The chicken is top quality, accompaniments fine and the service perfect. Nothing is too much trouble; Jesse (manager) and the crew do a first rate job and all the staff have genuine smiles, so we too walk away smiling. Wish I could take you back to the UK with me. Thanks to you all.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The food is always great at Chck-fil-A. The service is of a high standard and I really like going there

Reviewed 26 February 2018

A friend treated me to lunch. My first time at Chick-fil-A. The service was great. Chicken nuggets and fries rather tasty. Chick-fil-A sauce rocked! Iced coffee the best!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Its interesting that in this food court you will find probably two dozen places to eat. When you go to the Chick-fil-A counter you will see longer lines than anywhere. Its significant, since the quality of the food is top notch.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Very nice chicken fillet sandwiches and sweet tea. I would say better than McChicken sandwich and the sweet tea is great.