“Amazing ice cream!”

Serendipity
Ranked #2 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2017

It doesn't matter what you get here it's going to be huge! My husband got a banana split for cowards and it would feed 4 people! Wonderful ice cream!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

we went for ice cream but was surprised that they have great selection of breakfast and lunch items as well. a good alternative to a buffet breakfast

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We enjoyed pastry and coffee in the morning. It is counter service but when you use your resort card to pay you are prompted to give a tip.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We wanted to get something to take back to our room to eat and most of the restaurants at the resort are dine-in. I suppose any of them COULD do a to-go order, but Serendipity seemed more casual. At first we were worried because of the high prices, but once we saw the portions, we were not disappointed. We tried the turkey sandwich and chocolate cake ala mode. The sandwich was piled high and delicious. Cake was a little dry, but the ice cream was great and they were extremely generous with the scoops.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I had the opportunity to visit the Boca Raton area, when I heard there was a Serendipity I knew that was a "must Visit" restaurant. The frozen hot chocolate was delicious and the service was great, we will definitely be back!