“Why bother”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #248 of 921 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to Earl of Sandwich® in Boca Raton. Located at Boca Town Center Mall, Earl of Sandwich®'s extensive menu pays tribute to the art of the sandwich. We feature a wide variety of sandwiches on fresh-baked artisan bread, hand-tossed salads, soups, delicious wraps and much more. We maintain our unique brand's exceptional taste by using only the finest, freshest ingredients available for everything we serve. If you're looking for a great atmosphere to dine in while strolling around Boca Town Center Mall or if you need a convenient grab 'n go option, Earl of Sandwich® Boca Raton has it. Stop by in the morning for some of our delicious breakfast selections. Earl of Sandwich® Boca offers a variety of breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit yogurt parfaits and muffins. Enjoy our hot breakfast menu, served daily until 11AM. Located in Boca Town Center Mall, Earl of Sandwich® Boca is surrounded by a shopper's paradise.
Reviewed 8 June 2018

This spot in the food court in the Boca Mall is supposed to be Fast Food. It wasn’t.! Waited 20 minutes to get a mediocre , at best, sandwich.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Wish I’d noticed the condiments. Needed mustard bad. No decaf coffee.
Bread is fresh also bland.
I’ll pass next time.
Florida turnpike
Egg. Ham. Cheddar.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Best a, fresh made sandwiches at reasonable prices. Good combinations and specials as well. Counter service with food court seating. Roast beef, Turkey combos are most popular and good. Chips and desserts available. Better food than many sit-downs in mall. Currently offer a Philly cheesesteak special; not bad for a mall in Florida.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Love Earl of Sandwich each time I eat there. It is really one of the best sandwich places in the world. Genuine taste and all fresh.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

So I went online and I signed up for Earl of Sandwich website and I saw the requirements to sign up and registered -I decided to go ahead and do that immediately after signing up at the received a five dollars off my first meal and also because this is my birthday month a complimentary dessert of my choice-- so my visit today I am getting a standard Philly cheesesteak just with Bell peppers and onions and cheese and A oatmeal raisin cookie for my happy birthday rewards--The cashier was very sweet and informative -he also let me know that my rewards can be activated on a card and he offered a card me to have on hand when he was very friendly--I did ask the cashier were there any other Earl of Sandwich locations and he said the nearest one from this location is Orlando--so I had a tasty sandwich- a cold tasty frozen lemonade and a soft oatmeal raisin cookie --I'm a happy camper!