“Eclectic & fun”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Always been meaning to go here for Brunch, but somehow it ends up being a late night go-to as they have great cocktails, and an assortment of cheese and charcuterie that are perfect when you want a lighter bite. The popcorn is a fun touch and makes you just thirsty enough to order a second round. Service is always friendly and attentive. Try the duck wings and the chocolate chess pie - amazing! Top it all off with some great tunes and eclectic decor and you've got a winner in my book.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had gone to rebel house a few months ago for brunch and always said we wanted to go back. The drive from DownTown Miami though is a beast, so it's not the easiest. We spend the weekend in Palm Beach for the holiday and thought, now is our chance!

We hit up Rebel House for my boyfriend's birthday dinner, and it did NOT disappoint. First off, the decor in here is so killer. It's like you're in a totally different place, and I absolutely love it. dark, mysterious, but not dingy. Below is what we had for food:

Brussels Sprouts: order these. They do a unique preparation that's both sweet, savory and salty since there's some chorizo in there as well. The Brussels are whole (i'd prefer them cut) but they're nicely cooked and you can really taste the flavors Chef is using.
Loaded Potato Doughnut: The only disappointment of the night. What hit our table looked like a circular churro, sprinkled with parmesan cheese, chives and a squirt of sour cream around it. Looked cool, and I had high hopes, but it was COLD. Which was weird, cuz the churro thing was still crunchy, so how did they do that? Not sure if it was supposed to be that way, and while it was only $6 I dont think it was worth $2. I dont recommend this at all.
Philly Cheesesteak: Interesting presentation, as they essentially 'stuff' the bread with the filling, then cut it into fours. It was certainly tasty, but it didnt come with fries or anything (had to order those a la carte) and the portion was just ok. For $20, I suggest ordering something else.
Rebel Burger: Winner Winner chicken dinner, this was the best dish of the night. You think wow ok girl calm down its just a burger....but it's not. I added bacon and fried egg to it and this was one of the best burgers i've had. came out exactly as ordered (medium) and came with fries and this awesome sauce on it that just brought it all together. If I had a complaint, it's that the fried egg on top still had some of the 'white part goo' that wasn't cooked, I'd like the egg a little more well done to not have the white snot but it was delicious nonetheless.
Kid Tested: what's a birthday without a dessert and candle?! This was amazing, an oreo/pretzel crust with a dense cheesecake topped with salted caramel. YUM and believe it or not, it wasnt overly sweet.

Service: no complaints!

Overall, we will come back to Rebel House again and again, I'd like to try a few more things on the menu like the Fried Rice, the Brisket and the Mahi.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Went with a friend who had never been there before. It is a real treat since the menu is funky & creative. The bar drinks are bizarre. They also serve a popcorn du jour. that night was a garlic bread. OK

I started with the Spicy Tuna "Chop Chop" crispy rice/jalapeno/ sesame oil powder/sweet soy-nori emulsion. Great presentation and excellent.

The runner and I assume Manager had to ask who ordered what. Come on, there were only 3 of us.

For mains, I had the NOLA BBQ Shrimp, crawfish & avocado salsa, grilled ramps, and corn fritters. The shrimp were small and the dish was just fair.

Recipe Fried Chicken, 1/2 chicken, baked white beans/jalapeno-cheddar Texas biscuit, and assorted veggies. Also just fair. She ordered the sweet potato& carrot latkes, just ok.

The dessert was the best thing, Kid Tested, a pistachio and graham crackered crust cheesecake.

We have ben here many times before and really enjoyed the restaurant. Not Tonight.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service. The food came in a perfect time and it was delicious. Good craft beers and wine selections at good prices too. The best burger i had in USA! Highly recommend. Not a single problem or critic.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

It is the nicest place in Boca. Good atmosphere and younger crowd. The food is fair, the cheestake is the best thing of the menu. Selection of drfat beers is also unique in town.