“Mouth-watering food and exquisite ambiance.”
Review of Tanzy

Tanzy
Reserve with OpenTable
Tanzy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 922 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Tanzy, we draw inspiration from Italy's breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Our artisanal approach to Italian cuisine makes us a vibrant addition to the Boca Raton dining scene, meshing traditional with novel, and infusing whimsical allure with an eclectic allure. Our artisanal selection of modern Italian food is locally sourced whenever possible. Tanzy's award-winning Executive Chef, Brian Nelson, orchestrates a symphony of flavors with each handcrafted dish. From exceptional coastal touches to classic flavors and ingredients, our menus brim with delicious garden-fresh selections. Unwind and mingle at Tanzy's full-service bar. Spirit enthusiasts will delight in our menu of craft cocktails, Italian mojitos and show-stopping liquid nitrogen mixology, all created by our Master Barman and Advanced Sommelier, Adam Seger. Our wine list of over 100 labels offers the perfect accompaniment to match our diverse range of flavors. Imaginative cuisine, lively indoor/outdoor atmosphere, and talented culinary team makes Tanzy a food lover's destination and a favorite among Boca Raton's restaurant connoisseurs. Our inventive take on rustic Italian cuisine combines artisanal culinary techniques with contemporary style to deliver an unexpected dining adventure, day or night. Join us in Mizner Park for lunch, weekend brunch, social hour, dinner or late-night dining. Boca Magazine Readers' Choice Best New Restaurant & Broward Palm Beach New Times Readers' Choice Best Bar BRUNCH Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 3:00pm
Reviewed 21 August 2018

From the moment I walked in, the staff made me feel important. The entrance made me feel as though I was walking through an enchanted forest with branches intertwining around the tables and front desk.
Although pricey, the food was top notch. From the Balsamic Brussel Sprouts, to the Chilled Iceberg Salad, I was left satisfied and thankful I had made the trip.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Fabulous, Perfect! Reserved Brunch for 20. Price , food, unlimited Mamosa’s were absolutely delicious and perfect in every way. From 1st meeting with event staff to end of Bridal Shower it was a pleasure!
Highly recommend for your next event.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious. The service is excellent and the restaurant is beautiful. Went there for brunch and I’m definitely going back.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely phenomenal experience this past Sunday for brunch. My husband and I were joined by our three children under the age of 10 in the main dining room. Our plan was to see a movie upstairs at Ipic following our meal and our server was very conscientious of the timing.
I'll begin with ambience, it's beautiful. It's not your typical brunch. It's on par with a very high end hotel brunch less the buffet and less the obscene pricing. Linen napkins, proper glasses, fabric high back chairs- you get the point.
The food was delicious. Be sure to try their Benedict. We started with some Italian Donuts and latkes- they were amazing. The latkes were accompanied by sour cream and apple sauce- scrumptious. The donuts were served with a delicious raspberry jam (tasted homemade ) and honey butter. Such a divine treat.
They were perfectly happy to create kids portions out of pancakes (even chocolate chip or blueberry!), waffles and/or eggs. Two of my children were thrilled with the greek yogurt granola with fresh fruit- particularly after eating all of the yummy bread basket treats. Did I mention the banana strudel muffin? Holy Moly.
The manager, Darren, is very friendly and extremely accommodating. He assists the servers throughout all the meals I've enjoyed at Tanzy. We had a wonderful and beautiful family brunch. Thank you!
Oh.... My favorite part? The mimosa's are unlimited and priced perfectly at $14 per person. Cheers!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This restaurant is associated with the IPIC Theater which we frequent. We finally decided to eat here and are so glad we did. The food was delicious and the variety of foods was more than adequate. Our server Sara was very friendly and very helpful.