“Good place for Vegan sandwiches To Go”

4th Generation Organic Market
Ranked #12 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We visited twice during our 5-day stay in Boca Raton. Their sandwiches are creative and unique, but are a bit pricey (about $10 each). Besides vegan sandwiches they also have several side dishes that are vegan. Service is friendly and knowledgable. One upgrade would be to add better seating options (indoors & outdoors), as the neighboring/competing restaurants have better arrangements.

There are newer reviews for 4th Generation Organic Market

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great selection and more of a grocery store. Excellent ready to eat selections too that are not the usual "whole foods" fare. more healthy and creative selections.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

By chance we found the 4th Generation Organic Market and how glad I am we did.
I am new in trying to find good tasting alternatives that are healthy for me.
After a workout I try to replenish the nutriments and vitamins I have lost in the workout. The 4th Generation Organic Smoothies and Protein Shakes for fill the requirement of tasty and healthy. Abaco protein shake is my favorite.
Another time I have tried the organic chicken salad with kale dressing . Another good choice. The longer I stay in Boca Raton I know I will be back to try their other choices.

Thank tomkozlowski1 .
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I found this place on the internet, and was so excited to have found a place with fresh vegan options. I happily drove 25 minutes to get food for dinner. I specifically ordered the tempeh version of a chicken wrap highly recommended by a sweet employee of the store. She went above and beyond for me, even going to get olives since the deli employee said they were "out". I was so looking forward to enjoying my (what I thought was) warm vegan meal. When I got back to my hotel room after another 25 minute drive - starving- I took one bite and realized it had been made with real chicken , not the tempeh that I ordered. So, disappointed, I called to see about getting a refund for the $10.99 wrap. The man said no, not unless I drove all the way back to the store. Very disappointed in the customer service- the mistake itself, and the way it was handled. The store was very nice, clean, and had a great selection. But they seem to cater to vegans, and other special diets- but they seriously dropped the ball here.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

A tradition in the green and organic food community of South Florida, the Market is a clear alternative to the Whole Foods canned environment. Foods are prepared here fresh daily with an eye out on creativity, taste and health. Try one of the many soups and sandwiches as well as desserts available for your taste buds.