“Outstanding ”
Review of Truluck's - CLOSED

Truluck's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Boca. The food and service are excellent. The 4 of us shared the appetizers and they were wonderful. The entrees we had were just outstanding

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Many of the prices are in the sixtys and some in the 80's but there are also
a few in the 30's. Wines also can be had for $40. Hot tomato salad excellent was split for 2 at $12 . Salmon was very good. Garage or valet parking.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We celebrated my father's 95th birthday and everything was perfect. They put our party into the private room so my parents could hear the conversation and have fewer distractions. Appetizers were lobster bisque & blue point oysters. Entree's included swordfish, steak, crab cakes and scallops. Dessert was Baked Alaska. Everything was cooked properly and delicious. Everyone from our server to the managers were attentive to our requests and they all worked to make my fathers birthday memorable.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Monday nights they serve all you can eat stone crab. It's literally Heaven! The Service is impeccable and the silverware and glasses are gleaming. There is live music and this place has such a great ambience. The decor and flowers are beautiful and it's so inviting. I love Stone Crab and the quality and the service, it comes on ice, it's just amazing and cracked, so easy to eat. The mustard sauce is to die for. I will be back.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Boca. My family and I enjoyed a nice celebration with dinner at Trulucks. We made a reservation earlier in the week but due to the busy season only had early dinners or ones after 9. We ended up with the earlier dinner reservation and although not very busy when we first arrived started getting really packed around 6. I felt a bit rushed and our waiter could have been more personable. For example, other waiters had more explanation of specials and recommendations. The food was good, but it seemed that the restaurant was more relaxed about dress-codes to my dismay. There were several women (in their 60s) wearing short beach shorts and flip flops when they have a clear dress code but was never enforced. The only other things that they missed was didn't acknowledge a celebration we had and previously they would always follow up with a phone call about our experience. I always appreciated them calling me in the past to ask me how our meal and dining experience was and wish they had done that.