“Consistently good”
Review of Truluck's - CLOSED

Truluck's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We eat here frequently. Great Happy Hours. Fresh seafood. Professional service , knowledgeable bartenders. Elegant for special occasions.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

For some reason, stone crab sounds like just the thing for a change of taste from the Thanksgiving holiday fare. The extra sauce was terrific and so was the accompanying Michelob. I should do this more often!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Went there for happy hour and it was packed. The over 60 crowd had all the tables and we had to wait a little while for a table, Had great drinks and great service. Had the oyster special and the jumbo shrimp, It is a great deal during happy hour. My advise catch the happy hour special and enjoy the live music.

1  Thank Marc M
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This restaurant is about as good as it can get. The management, staff and food are all great. The salads are great and come on chilled plates as they should. Four of us had different seafood entrees and everyone loved them. My wife had the yellow tail snapper, my friends had the sea bass and a whole snapper while I had the best scallops I have ever tasted. The waiter was spot on answering our questions. Two different friendly managers came over during the meal to make sure we were satisfied with our meals. As we left the restaurant two different employees held the doors open for us and thanked us for coming. Perfect!!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here for a special Thanksgiving dinner. The food was very good. Our waiter could have been more professional for this 5 star restaurant. His personality was that of a busboy rather than taking care of our table, recommending foods, asking if my husband wanted another cocktail etc etc. I just expected 5 star service.