“Thanksgiving dinner”
Review of Truluck's - CLOSED

Truluck's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here for a special Thanksgiving dinner. The food was very good. Our waiter could have been more professional for this 5 star restaurant. His personality was that of a busboy rather than taking care of our table, recommending foods, asking if my husband wanted another cocktail etc etc. I just expected 5 star service.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We sat outside with two other couples. Overall, the device was a bit slow we arrived at 7 and had cocktails and appetizerers. By the time we ordered dinner, the catch of the day was gone. Admittedly we were not rushing, however in a five star restaurant I don't believe you should present an offering that is not available. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We came here to celebrate our 9th anniversary. After making my reservation online, I called the restaurant and spoke to Dan. I explained how I've never been there before and asked if they have any special night. He answered they have All You Can Eat Stone Crab Claws for $80 something bucks per person every Monday nights. I said well that won't work out because our anniversary is on a Wednesday night. He said he'll assign a nice booth for us and have the Chef do something special for the occasion. I thanked him and hung up. The next day we arrived for our 7:30 pm reservation, we were greeted with Happy Anniversary and shown to our table. Dan was right, the booth is a nice corner booth and they had heart shaped rose petals on the table for us. What a nice touch! Our server Bill came to introduce himself and also greeted us Happy Anniversary. He came later on to take our order and recommended his fave dish - Grouper Ponchartrain, which I took. He also recommended the Miso Sea Bass for my partner. We ordered the Sauteed Mussels for appetizer which Bill warned of the huge size. Boy he was right. Easily portioned to share among three to four persons instead of two. Also, easily our favorite Sauteed Mussels dish anywhere. Later, our mains arrived and let me tell you, Bill was spot on! I really love my Grouper dish, with crawfish and shrimp. Full of flavor! Even better, it was one of the least expensive dish on the menu. My partner also thoroughly enjoyed his Sea Bass. Bill was very attentive and never did we feel rushed. He kept our drinks topped and checked with us quite often. For dessert, Bill showed up with Truluck's version of Baked Alaska. He said complimentary of the chef and that the Chef also wished us a Happy Anniversary. We left Truluck's with a full stomach and very satisfied with the whole experience. The staff really went above and beyond to make our special occassion even more special. We're looking forward to our next visit here.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service! We went for the stone crabs and they were delicious and succulent !! Atmosphere beautiful

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Truluck's is in a great location, in Mizner Park, where you can take a nice walk after dinner. The food is always great and the staff is really professional. Attention to detail is what makes us go back all the time.