All reviews delray beach front desk room was clean easy access convenient location stay there again breakfast buffet short stay business trip excellent stay king bed checking in pleasant stay business center omelet nice pool fitness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ease of checking in.
Beautiful surroundings.
Restaurant had some great wings and homemade mashed potatoes.
Breakfast omelet was as good as the Hilton Garden Inn/Franklin - Cool Springs, absolutely great!
Loved the Butterscotch/Chocolate apple bar they had setup this evening..... candy apples with various toppings.

Clean and comfortable room!

Will be a hotel to return to.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Personable staff and good in-house restaurant/bar, close to highway access: perfect for a short stay. The room was excellent, had a great night's sleep (my mattress was perfect). Room and bath clean, no issues whatsoever.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I stayed here for two weeks and the staff was spectacular. They really made me feel like home and was so nice to come back to after a long day. Located in a great area with easy access to the local fares! Loved it and will be back again!

Date of stay: June 2018
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Hilton Diamond. Nice property, very nice staff. Very clean and right off of 95. Great access to Delray Beach, Boca and South Florida. Good breakfast and great service. Would stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We hope to welcome you back again and will strive to make your future visits just as great as this one.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Hello. I stayed Oct 27th-Oct 28th 2018. Everyone was very courteous. Dressed well & smiles on their faces. The 2 ladies at the restaurant at breakfast time especially (Oct 28th). I was busy trying to do work on my laptop, eat, & watch my boys eat. They helped with making space on the table for my work things and breakfast. They checked on us a several times. And it felt like they went out of their way to help with the little things. Greatly appreciated. My room could have been messy etc and I wouldn't care because of the staff was amazing. My room was very nice, quiet, clean, & comfortable. My boys loved the cookies.

Room tip: quiet, clean, & accessible
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018