1,664 results
All reviews farmer's table yoga studio tea bar pool area on site restaurant hot tub glades road location is great beautiful pool home away from home very nice hotel housekeeping staff business trip south florida fitness center doorman brandon
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The property is well kept and in an excellent location with close access to I95, local shops and restaurants (Shout out to The Corner Bakery!). The staff was incredibly attentive and responsive to my requests. An excellent value and well worth the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have stayed at this hotel 6-8 times over the past several years. It is my favorite hotel in Boca Raton. It is nice looking, clean, comfortable, quiet, and has a very nice pool - all the things you need in a hotel, and the price is always competitive with others in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2018

What a great place for a "runaway" weekend for my wife and I. There was a slight "hiccup" with our room, but the front desk manager, Amanda Younglove was SERIOUSLY "on it"! She took care of the issue without issue or hesitation, is an expeditious, courteous and professional manner! The accommodations were great (definitely recommend a staywell room!) and the staff were all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have visited the Wyndham in the past for business and this time for pleasure. Amazing hotel! Feels like home. Ali, who is at the front desk, is wonderful. I spoke to her prior to coming down in August and she was absolutely helpful and very pleasant. When I checked in, I said 'Hi Ali, you helped me on the phone and she remembered' . The service in the hotel is incredible over all! I highly recommend a stay at the Wyndham Boca Raton, ask for Ali ~ tell her I sent you :-)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I just returned from 5 days at Wyndham hotel Boca Raton on Glades Road. This is my favorite hotel to park myself for Shopping (Boca mall is only about 5 minutes away), visiting with family and visiting with friends.
Also i bring my shoes and bags to be brightened, shined, repaired and re-soled at a nearby shoe shop called Cove's Shoe Repairs (best i have ever found,! From the moment i drive up, friendly associates at Front doors recognize me by name and offer to assist with my ridiculous amount of luggage. Lol
Front desk check-in is so smooth i barely realize it except i immediately have my room keys.
All are friendly, knowledgeable, smiling and ready to assist me.
I prefer the pool view 2 room suites so i can stretch out and relax plus they have kitchenettes with coffee pots, a mini frig and microwave.
Perfect! Ahhhhhh, they always have that fresh clean smell.
Nice but not like Lysol. Fresh.
Then there's the most comfy king bed with lots of pillows and super luxurious sheets and covers.
I love the stark white cleanliness.
The bellman places my items, remembering i like the chair in front of air conditioning unit moved- so all that cold air comes flying out to keep me cool on these hot Aug days.
If i feel like staying in for meals, the Farmers Table restaurant is beside the pool. So i can stroll over and eat in the restaurant or get it take out and bring back to my room.
I Love having my sink outside the bathroom. Then the bathroom includes a tub/shower combo.
Plenty of towels and washcloths are available - i always hate it when hotels only leave a couple. My room includes a balcony with beautiful view overlooking pool area. Peaceful.
No noise. Housekeeping is most excellent, you barely know they are in room and make certain that everything is perfect.
I just checked out and i am ready to return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
pdip0ni0, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you so much for being our guest and taking the time to post such a detailed review. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again.