“Authentic French delicacies!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best in Palm Beach County for French pastries!! Best croissant !! They also have different quiches everyday, soups from scratch, and a variety of croissants, peach and apple tartlets, macaroons, crepes, chocolate eclairs, elephant ears, brioche, madeleines to name a few. The chèvre chaude salad is fantastic with toast points with goat cheese and fresh mixed greens. The owner is pleasant as well as the staff. Great place pastries, lunch, and coffee!

There are newer reviews for Bakery of France

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a frequent client and love it! The bakery is delicious. I also love the crepes and sandwiches. Very nice place to go anytime

Reviewed 28 February 2017

My husband and I recently went to the Bakery for a croissant and cup of coffee. In the outdoor patio there is a sign indicating that the area is serviced by a waiter. We decided to eat indoors where there are about 10 tables. Only one was occupied by a single person. After my husband ordered his coffee and croissant at the counter a waitress asked me what I wanted. I told her that I wasn't ordering anything. She immediately went to the owner who was behind the counter and informed him of this. He then said there would be a sharing charge. We couldn't believe what we were hearing. The owner then became verbally abuse, threatening, and began to shout that he would kick us out The waitress then said the charge is for clearing the table of the paper cup. I should add that the owner told us that we'd better not come back. As if we would. We've eaten here before and it was usually just so-so. Except for the pastry the food is fair. Stay away from the quiche. It tastes like lumpy scrambled eggs. And, if you want more bread than is offered, you pay.

1  Thank Suzy062
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have been to several different bakeries in the Boca Raton area and todays visit to Bakery of France made them go to the top of my list for several reasons. The pastry was just so delicious.The pastry top was so light crust so flakey and mouth watering good. I had a chocolate au pain. Took home the Apricot tart for my wife, and when I turned around she she just took a bite and asked where did you buy this and when will you go back there ....soon ?
What added to the positive feeling for this location of Bakery of France is the outside seating and the seats inside. Unfortunately it was Noon time and every seat was taken.
The Spanish River location brings in a lot of take out customers so some pastry may be gone by noon. I say don't worry too much about that because there are many pastries to enjoy. Table service is excellent which sometimes puts a strain on counter service.
But the establishment is aware if this and makes every effort to be prompt in service.
A few minutes wait is definitely worth your time for what you re about to enjoy. I believe pricing is reasonable for the quality of product, service and ambiance you receive at the Spanish River Bakery of France

Thank tomkozlowski1 .
Reviewed 11 February 2017

This place is near my condo. It has very good breakfasts that you can eat inside or outside at a side patio. the crepes are fresh and tasty as are the croissants. They also have some interesting salads and sandwiches. The service could be better, and friendlier.