“Authentic French breads and more!”
Review of Bakery of France

Bakery of France
Ranked #4 of 22 Bakeries in Boca Raton
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

I had a lovely lunch there last week. Food is delicious! I always take home some bread: baguettes, croissants, and chocolate croissants! Amazing!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I love French bakery's. We came here on a whim for breakfast and was highly pleased. The coffee was fantastic! I ended up ordering a Croque Monsieur sandwich and a side salad. The salad was fantastic and the dressing delicious. The sandwich was equally pleasing. A bit different from the ones I've had in Paris but I was not disappointed. I will return again!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Bonjour! The croissants are superb. The bread is without question one of the best in US. Recommended for all.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

This is a great place for breakfast or lunch, if you want a lite breakfast or lite lunch. Great bread and French pastries.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

The restaurant is hidden in plain site. It serves yummy rich desserts and good coffee drinks. It has cozy indoor tables but I sit on the patio with my Silky Terrier. Classic French soups, salads and sandwiches are tasty but my favorite is the quiche; it's a good size and thick yet fluffy. There is a regular selection plus the quiche of the day which I tend to go for. My talent management comment is that servers turn over quickly and they may need additional staff. French is spoken here; oui oui!