3,869 results
All reviews yacht club cloister rooms monkey bar golf course tower room junior suite the palm court the main hotel boca raton resort old world grounds are beautiful bar luna tennis courts flow rider business conference ritual bath water taxi
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Stayed over a rainy Memorial Day weekend, but never had to leave the property--just enjoyed the amenities, especially the spa and our pedicures. Pure relaxation.
Food can be pricey, but we look at it as a time to indulge.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear 104melodiew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities, including our spa! I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The high floor rooms (in the tower) have spectacular views. The selection of food meets anyone’s needs. Property has so many great features - the Spa, the Fitness area, restaraunts, Beach Club and so much more...Planning another trip very soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear vstark55,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities, including our spa, health center, restaurants, and Beach Club. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful property. The hotel was very large, there were shuttles running between the different areas. The staff was superb! The ocean view from the hotel, pool area were lovely. This was a great venue for a meeting!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Mona M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities. I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Service is terrible. Room service is terrible. Suite has old coffee maker that doesn’t work. Two lamps in our suite didn’t work. Fire alarm went off and our building evacuated. Overall all our rooms (we booked 2 suites and 2 rooms in total) were very old and outdated.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank AlecMans
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear AlecMans,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your recent visit at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I greatly appreciate your feedback and I apologize for your overarching disappointment. It is always our goal to exceed expectations and I regret that this was not the case for you. If you would like to further discuss your stay, please feel free to reach out to me at 561-447-3000.

John Carns

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I recently sponsored a mid size meeting at this property. We had a lot of rain and they were able to accomodate all of our changes. There is plenty to do for both adults and kids. The spa is excellent, I spent Mother’s Day morning and the service and attention to detail during my facial experience was wonderful and relaxing. You will have to try the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity that is on property. There are a variety of restaurants to choose from and the views from Blue on the 27th floor of the tower are great. Enjoy your stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DeborahR352

Dear Deborah R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities, including our spa and dining facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!