“Only mexican restaurant in Beverly Hills”
Review of El Patio

El Patio
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Husband and me went to try out this new place. Very clean and friendly. Had the Carnitas which are hard to find in most Mexican restaurants. They were very good. Husband had the steak fajitas from the lunch menu. He was happy with his meal. The only thing needing improvement is the Salsa. Needs more chunks of maters. touch of cilantro would be good too. We will visit again.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Waited a long time to be seated. Guy was in a fog who sat us. Did not say a word. Then we waied a long time to get our water. But the kicker was the person who brought us our chips and salsa. I am working on my Spanish and I said gracias and my wide said thank you. What a go to hell look she gave to my wife and me! No one was happy in there and being this was a new restaurant, that is totally unacceptable! Food might be great but service sucked! Will not be back...

1  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I was excited to have a Mexican place open right down the road and eager to get in to try it. But unfortunately it was a huge let down minutes from entering the door. We went in on Tuesday July 18th. It was around 5 PM and we had 2 adults and one child. The moment we walked in the door, there was an odd odor. It almost smelled like urine and was not a smell you would expect from a new restaurant. There were maybe 4 tables that were seated and a few people sitting at the bar, then 2 servers and a bartender. The sign said "Please wait to be seated". So we waited. And waited. The bartender made eye contact with us, then walked away to another table. I noticed that the other two servers were taking orders and decided to be patient. But when the bartender came back, looked at us, and walked away again, I decided to go spend my money somewhere else. We walked out and that was that. I worked in the industry for almost 10 years, and would have been FIRED if I failed to greet waiting customers at the door.

2  Thank ORRoberts22
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is fairly new to Beverly Hills, located where skeets restaurant used to be on 491. They have two additional locations in Alachua and High Springs (North of Gainesville). I'll start out by saying the food was excellent and we recieved everything we ordered cooked as we asked. Drinks came quick and food order was taken quickly. We ordered queso to go with the complementary chips and salsa. Main coarse took a little longer than expected but not real bad. After the food arrived we saw the server 1 more time when we flagged him down for refills. Had to find him again to get the check and then again to pay. This was our first visit and they are fairly new to this location. We will try them again (as I said food was good) hopefully the next visit they will have the new restaurant jitters worked out and I can add more stars to the review.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Enjoyed eating at this New Mexican Restaurant. The food was good and had enough to bring home. There was a lot to choose from in the menu. Can't wait to go back and try something else. They have lunch specials from 11am till 3pm Monday thru Saturday.