“The Fun Place in Belleview”
Review of The Mojo Grill

The Mojo Grill
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Belleview
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Cuban
Description: The first thing you will notice when you walk into the Mojo Grill is the Southern-style hospitality and atmosphere. With the sweet sounds of the Blues in the air and the decor straight from a Mississippi delta eatery where the walls are adorned with bright colored artwork featuring Blues legends and various instruments. Our dimmed lighting is enough to give you a cozy feel to help you relax and leave your troubles at the door! So ya'll come in and sit for a spell, enjoy some good food and some good drink. Enjoy those you are with and most importantly, enjoy your time spent! Our mission is to be viewed by our community as the best dining experience by consistently providing "a one of a kind" experience through exceptional food, and our personal approach to service. We strive to become a part of your family and to be an asset to our community through our generosity and involvement in charitable events and programs. Sincerely, The Mojo Grill and Catering Family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Sure it's a little noisy (check the schedule and don't go when it's live music time if that's not your thing.) But it's a lively place. The menu has a wide range of Mojo original twists on Cuban and latin/creole dishes. Their cuban sandwiches and red or black beans and rice are the best around here. My favorite by far is the empanadas--two decent size well stuffed with a side (try the red beans and rice) and 2 chunks of fried plantains. Their burgers are available in several configurations and stand tall when served to you. Their wings win contests around here all the time and they deserve to. I think there is something for everyone here. It all tastes great.

Date of visit: March 2017
Rondo F, Owner at The Mojo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for the positive review! We've got empanadas waiting for you when you come back :)

Reviewed 13 March 2017

When you enter Mojo's you might think you're in a restuarant on Bourbon Street with a flair for all music genre. Looking at the menu, you realize that the variety ranges from Tex-Mex to Cuban to New Orleans. Wings are GREAT!!!! Fajitas are to die for! If you have a big appetite, get the loaded nacho appetizer. The fried dill pickle chips are a great compliment to any entree you order. They have a wide range of mixed drinks and every day there is a featured drink and a featured entree. Every night they have different entertainment. Yes, it can get loud, but the music is always good. It's a sure bet that if you got the nacho appetizer, you'll take part of your meal home.

If you're up to it and the weather is nice, they have a corn hole game on the lawn and there's always the outside dining area in which to watch the traffic or the stars.

The prices are in the upper mid range but well worth the money and you really get what you pay for.

Date of visit: October 2016
Rondo F, Owner at The Mojo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Wow thank you so much for the kind words. Sounds like you nailed what MOjo's is all about we love that you came in and enjoyed yourself. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

OMG!! What a hopping little spot ... Pulled in for lunch and it took me 20 min to figure out what I was gonna choose off the menu .. Everything sounded delicious!!!!! THE RICKY! THE RICKY! THE RICKY! The pork had an amazing taste of Cuban flare.. the sandwich alone was delicious but they gave me some mojo sauce on the side .... Curiosity killed me so I dunked it !!!! You can throw a prime rib sandwich w/au jus sauce out the window!!! Being the hungry man I am me an the waitress kept talking about other food items an I'm a sucker for empanadas....So I ordered 1 of those as well ... WARNING. This is not a traditional empanada.... It's an empanada with a Cuban hug !!! In other words don't try adding any sauce to this handmade piece of heaven!!!
Thank you Maria and Deanne making my lunch an awesome experience for my first time at mojo's

Date of visit: March 2017

Man you just named my favorite sandwich the cuban. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it and my girls treated you right. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The food smells amazing, but me personally I was not impressed with the taste. They have live music and it's loud so it's definitely not the best place to conduct business.

Date of visit: October 2016

I'm so sorry to hear you weren't impressed. i'd love to hear more if you'd email me details. Info@mojogrillandcatering.com we are constantly changing and improving to better our guest needs. We consider you guys family and will not quite til you're happy. please come back in and give us another try. We do have quieter spots of the restaurant if the music is too loud for you.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We had heard good things about The Mojo Grill and decided to give it a try. We were not at all disappointed. We were immediately greeted at the door by Brittany, who was very friendly and welcoming. We were seated immediately. The decor is really fun and funky with lots of Elvis memorabilia. The menu is extensive without being generic. My husband and I ordered a specialty salad to split as well as a sandwich and fries to split. Typically, when we do that, the meals are brought out with an extra plate, which works fine. At Mojo Grill the server brought out the salad perfectly split on two separate plates. The kitchen split the sandwich and fries on two separate plates as well. We really appreciated that they went the extra mile. Our waitstaff Sam was friendly, efficient and on her game. The manager even came to our table to ask if everything was fine. Five stars for really good food, hard-working, conscientious staff, great service and a welcoming attitude. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2017

Fantastic, i'm so glad our mojo family welcomed you with open arms. you're our family now and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Been to The Mojo Grill? Share your experiences!