“Relaxing Rural Getaway in the Forest!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jennifer...
“Relaxing Rural Getaway in the Forest!”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Henk & Anieta's was the perfect relaxation getaway I was looking for! The Horse Central Holland property is absolutely beautiful and is only a few meters from De Weerribben-Wieden National Park & Forest. Henk & Anieta and their friendly staff made me feel at home from the moment they picked me up in Giethoorn. Right when I arrived I was able to borrow a bicycle and venture around on my own to get the lay of the land. That afternoon, Henk arranged for me to meet with their riding instructor Mirjam and we took an amazing sunset ride thru the forest. The Canteen on property was perfect to grab a morning coffee and watch the horses gallop and play. They have some small snacks available but you'll definitely want to bring food if you're planning to stay on the property or want to make some meals in the in-room kitchenette. Staying in the hotel adjacent to the stables was an awesome experience. Out the front door you have the riding arena and out the back door a breathtaking view of the rural landscape and sunrise. This time, I was the only guest of the hotel and that made for a pretty magical feeling when it (felt like) it was just me and the horses! I didn't go off the property, but if I had wanted to, there were quite a few dining and drink options around the area and a wellness spa close by. All in all - this was a great experience and I want to go back with a group of friends next time and stay longer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing