“5 Stars PLUS”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining room
Master Bed room the latest technology including large flat screen TV with surround sound
Living Room
Living room
Kitchen
Master Bath
Master shower with dual hand helds and dual Rain Clouds
Den Pull out sofa with memory foam...very comfortable
2nd Bathroom with Rain Cloud shower
Beauty desk in Master Bathroom
Floor Plan of residence 1,478 SF total 1,933 SF including Balconies
Actual view from living room balcony
View from the Living room balcony
Balcony off of Living room
Private pool side Cabanas
Pool at night
The Pool at Moonrise
Pool at moonrise
Private Beach at moonrise
St Regis Lobby Entrance
St Regis Hotel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

andrewmnj
princeton, nj
“5 Stars PLUS”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Kevin is a great host - incredibly responsive and his unit is extraordinary. If I could, then I would give Kevin and his unit more than 5 stars. We stayed for over three weeks and it truly exceeded our high expectations in every way. The quality of the unit is stunning. The St. Regis is a beautiful resort. It has a great location, and we found the service, without exception, to be wonderful. We already are planning to return and would not consider anything else but Kevin's unit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Feb 2018
Andy, thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to have you and your wife stay.
Monica M
“MARVELLOUS!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Your apartment Kevin is excellent and I appreciate your care of the passengers!! Thanks Kevin!! I hope to come back soon!!

3 Jul 2016
Thanks Monica, It was a pleasure to serve you. Hope to see you back soon.
Kevin
elkhan73
West Nyack, New York
“Luxury Suite 5 Stars Across the Board!”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Thanks Kevin, this was above my expectations!

Suite was amazing, my family and friends were amazed by the Unit Furnishing, Appliance and Space. 2 Large Balconies. Butler Residential Concierge Service better than any usual Service I have experienced before. I spent 7 nights in the most wonderful place on earth.

Your response when I requested something/or had questions was so very prompt, any emails I send to you or call were returned to me within 5 minutes.

Thanks, I will be definitely back again soon

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Suite Amazing
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Aug 2015
Eli, I'm so happy to hear that your experience was so good. You and your family were a pleasure. I thank you for your support. Kevin
Ma
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
2 Dec 2013
Dolores, Thanks for your support. You remind me of how I feel each time I stay and how I felt the day I first saw this unit. There is definitely a Wow factor for this unit when you compare to other units. Kevin Owner
london
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
25 Nov 2013
Aron, It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay at my place. Thanks for the kinds words.
Kevin Wells
Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing