Lowest prices for your stay
US$145
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
Expedia.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
StayForLongUS$161
All reviews potatoes no elevator excellent breakfast stay there again target
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

My room was very clean, comfortable, updated and big, w tons of 'bathroom counter' space, w super comfy bed. However, the exterior of this building is in dire need of a good bath or power wash and a paint job and a total refresh. This is an old property, I remember it as the Talleyville Inn from the late 1960's !!! Super convenient location near restaurants and shopping, but be aware it is RIGHT ON NOISY ROUTE 202 so ask for a room AT THE BACK away from the traffic noise. Two story building. NO ELEVATOR, just external stairs. Price was so good I would stay there again despite its grungey exterior.

Room tip: Get a room at the back. Hotel is on busy highway w lots of traffic.
Date of stay: March 2021
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Cheeseman123,

Thank you for your time in leaving us a review! I am glad to know that the price and room condition were able to suit you.

The condition of the hotel in general is something that our management is already reviewing, and hopefully taken care of soon. All the feedback you have given us are very much appreciated.

We are looking forward to your next stay.

CM- Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2020

Its been awhile since I've stayed; needed time to myself for a moment. However I can say did not expect the improvements to the front lobby, NICE. Staff as usual is GREAT! Room was cleaner than my previous stay, update the bathroom and this hotel will be my 'Go To' anytime I need some ME TIME.

Date of stay: July 2020
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Hi Mask176364,

It's always a pleasure seeing you. Thank you so much for your appreciation to our staff and the good vibes.

We're glad that the renovations we did was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Hurry back!
RP - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Ive stayed here a few times. Great quality for the price. Very comfortable and clean rooms. Lots of pillows. Refrigerator and microwave. Will stay again and highly recommend this hotel. It's not the Hilton but probably better bargain

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GRManagers01, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2020

Thank you for letting us know you had a great stay. We're proud to have offered you the exceptional service and accommodations we strive for every day. Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to rate your experience. - BL

Reviewed 10 June 2020

Good for a Days Inn property and a short stay. A good location with plenty of food and retail around. Did not have breakfast for my safety reasons. Not a complaint just being safe due to COVID19. good value for the price would stay again if in the area. Most impressed with the number of employees who appeared to be working on making improments to the property.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingTarheel24
GRManagers01, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2020

Hi TravelingTarheel24, Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally great experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations in some ways. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see what we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

This hotel is located in Wilmington on Concord Pike. Great location for food, shopping, everything is here. Hotel price is outstanding compare to other hotel in this area. Tanya our sales person was so kind, she went out her way to insure we were happy with our room. I would recommend this hotel to all friends and family. We will say there again. Tanya is the ultimate professional. Thank for everything Tanya, hope to see you soon again.

Room tip: business class
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank dickt722
GRManagers01, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Hello, dickt722, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience in our hotel; our staff, especially Tanya, will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the area.