US$153
US$239
US$175
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

US$200
US$194
US$139
US$113
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Inn At Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Priceline
US$154
US$150
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$186
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$138
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Fairview Inn(Wilmington)
US$65
US$63
All reviewswafflespotatoescontinental breakfastdesk clerkflat screenconcord mall
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Property is not kept very clean. Rooms are not that great and things are broken or ready to. Bedroom was clean enough. No pride of ownership. All of a sudden I have these drafts appearing. I guess I never posted it!

Stayed: September 2017
daysinnwilm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Starviagera,

We apologize that everything in your room was not in working condition, I will look into this with my maintenance staff.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible! The management team was very rude to my family and I. We stayed there for 5 nights and booked 2 rooms. So you can imagine the amount of money I kicked out and to be treated like crap. The Indian woman was nasty to me. She was banging on my room door very loudly instead of calling my room. I have a newborn baby that stayed with me and he couldn't get any sleep. When it was time to checkout she was at my room before 11am telling us to get out. There is no way we should have been treated like that. As a business owner you are supposed to value your customers and treat them good. I could have took my money to any other hotel in Delaware but I chose to stay with them and this is how they treat me. I was literally in tears when I left.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Asia H

Dear Asia H,

We apologize for the issues you went through during your stay with us. Our staff usually get high marks for customer service. I will look into this matter.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I was satisfied with this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. One minor problem: the toilet did not flush therefore I had to reach into the tank and lift the flapper to make it flush. I reported it to the front desk at checkout. Breakfast was nice and the hostess was quite helpful and pleasant. I definitely would consider staying again for short-term visits.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Alan V. P
daysinnwilm, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Alan V.P,

I apologize for the issue with the toilet flapper, I will address with my maintenance department. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

rooms were orderly, but bed covers were dirty. Water still drips in Bath Shower and toilet does not stop completely. The breakfast was the same - with a very friendly hostess to brighten up the morning.

Room Tip: inspect the rooms before renting - the minor faults could be easily corrected and improve the quality of the visit.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
daysinnwilm, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear HJB1948,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us again and apologize for the issues during your stay thank you for bringing them to our attention we will work hard to address these issues

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Came in Tuesday for one night, was greeted with a smile. Clean comfortable room, near the major highways. Not everywhere offers pets to stay, but this one does; our room showed no signs of pets having been there (good news for allergy sufferers). Breakfast was OK, waffles are great as always. Loads of places to eat near by, some deliver.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
daysinnwilm, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wilmington/Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Charles l,

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.