“the food was amazing and so friendly”

D&H Jamaican Cuisine
Ranked #262 of 606 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 21 December 2017

food was so good, can't wait to go back, food was hot when we got back to the office and the flavors were amazing. couldn't have asked for a better office lunch

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank cyrillac2017

Reviewed 21 May 2017

my wife and i went to d&h on a recommendation from friends. looked at the on line review and had mixed feelings about this place. after eating there had nothing but good things to say about d&h the food was outstanding and the service was great.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2017

If near the area check out the Jerk chicken. My preference shrimp not made to order, waiting will be involved. Ox tail beef & chicken curries, always red beans rice, cabbage, Mac & cheese to delight. Stop in 6 blocks from Amtrak & Greyhound if a layover is involved. Take a walk throw your Google map on & stroll. To a Jamaican cuisine with jams & WiFi.
Sherry

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Lexuscobra7
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I've been going to this place for a few years now. I go there for only one reason the food the Jamaican cuisine is the best you'll find in the area.

It may appear to be a bit pricey but the portions are plentiful and the food is worth it.

The inside decor need some work so if you're looking for a fancy place to go this is not it but if you're looking for a good Jamaica food give it a shot.

1  Thank agflag
Reviewed 24 March 2015

This used to be a great place to grab some Caribbean food. I always found the take-out to be a bit pricey, but the quality and portions were such that I sucked it up and treated myself every now and then. It had been a number of years since I got some take out from here, so I swung by last week to grab an Oxtails platter. I was SHOCKED that the platter was now $14, and for that $14, I received far LESS food than I did when it was $10 for an Oxtails platter. Aaaaannnnnddd...the quality of the food had declined immensely. So let's recap: Less food for more money, and the quality of the food has declined. So disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2015