“best Jamaican around town”

D&H Jamaican Cuisine
Ranked #264 of 606 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 21 May 2017

my wife and i went to d&h on a recommendation from friends. looked at the on line review and had mixed feelings about this place. after eating there had nothing but good things to say about d&h the food was outstanding and the service was great.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 1 January 2017

If near the area check out the Jerk chicken. My preference shrimp not made to order, waiting will be involved. Ox tail beef & chicken curries, always red beans rice, cabbage, Mac & cheese to delight. Stop in 6 blocks from Amtrak & Greyhound if a layover is involved. Take a walk throw your Google map on & stroll. To a Jamaican cuisine with jams & WiFi.
Sherry

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Lexuscobra7
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I've been going to this place for a few years now. I go there for only one reason the food the Jamaican cuisine is the best you'll find in the area.

It may appear to be a bit pricey but the portions are plentiful and the food is worth it.

The inside decor need some work so if you're looking for a fancy place to go this is not it but if you're looking for a good Jamaica food give it a shot.

1  Thank agflag
Reviewed 24 March 2015

This used to be a great place to grab some Caribbean food. I always found the take-out to be a bit pricey, but the quality and portions were such that I sucked it up and treated myself every now and then. It had been a number of years since I got some take out from here, so I swung by last week to grab an Oxtails platter. I was SHOCKED that the platter was now $14, and for that $14, I received far LESS food than I did when it was $10 for an Oxtails platter. Aaaaannnnnddd...the quality of the food had declined immensely. So let's recap: Less food for more money, and the quality of the food has declined. So disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2015