“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Neapolitan Inspired Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We had tickets for The Grand and wanted a quick bite before the show. Unfortunately many of the eating establishments in the area are not open for dinner. This is just across the street from the theater. We were able to get a seat and order a couple of slices of pizza. Slices were a nice size. Crust was thin and crisp. The sauce was flavorful and there was a decent amount of cheese. They serve beer and wine so my husband had a Peroni and I had red wine. Service was quick. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Delivery service. Food was so tasty. Tomatoes pie. Antipasto. Broccoli roll and wings. Delivered hot
Antipasto great grateful flavor. Needed more bread. Broccoli roll flavorfil. Not disappointed and they delivered to Greenville. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

A variety of pizza, pasta, and salads that offer something for everyone. I had the salad with grilled chicken and was pleased at the amount of chicken, the variety of fresh greens, and the overall presentation. My friend said the lasagna was the best he ever had. It was piled high with meat!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Walking around in area of our hotel and stumbled upon DiMeos. Great selection and very friendly staff. Had a couple of slices (huge) and a drink. Very tasty pizza, not a common find back home in Arizona.

3  Thank Jerry A
Reviewed 12 May 2016

On my trip to the East Coast, I was in a quest for a great slice of pizza (my next trek is New York City) and this restaurant didnot disappoint me. I tried the plain slice of cheese pizza and when the person brought it to my table, I could smell the aroma of the baked crisp crust. Just enough sauce and cheese and for $2.50 I LOVED IT!