“Wonderful find”
Review of Capers & Lemons

Capers & Lemons
Reserve with OpenTable
Capers & Lemons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 606 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2016

This place is not visible from Lancaster Pike, so you really need to know what you're looking for. It was a great surprise. Italian food, with a twist. The pasta is homemade and deliciious. Everything our party ate - from soup to grilled artichokes, short ribs and scampi were all delicious. We had children with us and they enjoyed the pizza chicken. Don't wait and go in without a reservation (at least on Saturday) unless you want to sit at the bar; but that's full too. Our server was fantastic, taking special care with the children's dinner. BTW there is outside seating. We'll definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This was my first time at this restaurant. The food was excellent and plentiful. The service was also superb. The only reason I did not give it a five is because they had a private party in a took off to the side and the noise level emanating from the room was so loud I had a to struggle to hear my dinner companions. There is a small market attached to the restaurant that sells cheeses and other menu ingredients.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I have dined at Capers and Lemons many times in the past and have always been very pleased...good food, good portions and good service. Not so on a recent visit. First of all, the menu was much more restricted than on previous visits. My favorite food item was not there! I did, of course find alternatives. Salad was good and a flat bread I have had before was good but toppings were a "stripe" down the middle, not nearly as on previous visits. Service was inattentive. Water glasses not refilled until requested. There was some confusion over the bill. We might be back, but I doubt it and I definitely will not recommend it!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Ruth H
Reviewed 28 March 2016

This was my first time to this restaurant, although my friends who live nearby have been there several times before.
The food was excellent and all seven of us thoroughly enjoyed whichever entree they had selected.
The waitstaff was exceptional and very attentive. The prices very reasonable.
We will definitely return when in the area.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2016

This is an upscale Italian Restaurant so a bit more expensive than an Olive Garden type place. Very attentive service and not at all rushed, which adds to the enjoyment of the meal. The shrimp scampi appetizer was terrific! Gnocchi with butternut squash and a delectable sauce was my main dish and was very good. My companion had a chicken with garlic mashed potatoes that looked great (she had to take some of it home). Desserts were fantastic.

Date of visit: February 2016