“Romantic Dinner for 2”

Ranked #32 of 589 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2015

A very cozy place to have a romantic dinner. Went there with my husband recently and the food was very good. The service was excellent; our server was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We love your restaurant and the food but not your new choice in draft beer. Dogfish Head beer is fine to carry on tap as one choice but you need to provide alternatives to your customers. Twice now we decided to eat somewhere else instead where other micro brew choices are provided. Sorry.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Our work group of six had a lovely evening at the Corner Bistro this week. The restaurant is a little out-of-the-way in the midst of a curious collection of stores just off Route 202, but don’t be put off! We were able to reserve a table the same day (it was a Wednesday), and most tables had diners by 7:30 pm. It was “half-price wine day” so we enjoyed a nice red. Four people selected the salmon which was excellent with an unexpectedly delicious risotto--just as other reviewers have noted. Two others got the fish tacos, which were very good (the salmon was more to my taste). Nice atmosphere, low music, attentive staff made it a lovely evening out.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Homemade tarte's are a must try if you dine here. Quaint environment, specially prepared dishes. Black bean soup is delicious - nice salad options. Very good service

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I'll start off with the good part - they have the best Risotto I've ever had. No matter what the special one is they are serving that day. The last time it was pulled pork and broccoli rabe. OMG. BUT...the meals overall are lackluster. The boneless short ribs were "eh". They came with broccoli rabe that I needed a steak knife to cut - it really isn't good el dente, but the waiter didn't come back until I was done so I had to hack through with a butter knife. The potatoes it came with were tiny little pieces that would go better with eggs.. Another person had the stuffed flounder special - since most of it was left, I don't believe it was liked. My husband had the bistro chicken dish. Again, no steak knife. He liked the dish. The gin/lime cocktail was quite good. The parfait was mostly whipped cream.

1  Thank 772mackie