“Best Scones Ever!”

Parkermanns Fine Tea Co
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Blue berry scones with lemon glaze are to die for!! They are fresh multiple times a day.
The shop is cute too :)

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

what a lovely location and what an amazing service! Like having tea at a friend’s house. Only difference the food is amazing here !the Carrot cake was excellent with a very rich frosting and the Black beans chocolate cake was to die for.
An excellent Cappuccino helped too

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is the perfect place to have tea. I am constantly telling everyone I know about this. First of all, the atmosphere. It's not a big bast food chain where you grab and go. You come here and you take the time to have a meal. It's super cozy and welcoming, and Irene is a great hostess. Secondly, the presentation of the food is absolutely wonderful. Before coming here I had never had a scone; so when I saw a scone delicately sliced in half and served with cream and jam I was quite pleased. I almost felt a little insecure. Lastly the taste. The scones are so fresh, absolutely delicious and the Lady Grey tea is scrumptious. I've only been here 3 times so far but can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I emailed Parkermanns in regards to scones, which my grand daughter had made a request for. now I have made scones in the past but in the heat of the summer I thought, “let’s try these ones”. I will never make my own again!!!! They were ready as I walked in the door and after carefully wrapping the still warm wonderfully delicious scones we were on our way. Positively excellent.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Being English I have had many 'English Afternoon teas' over the years. Living in Olde Stoney Creek I just had to try Parkermanns so with my wife Diane we had a lunch consisting of cucumber sandwiches ( with the crust removed), a scone each with Devonshire cream and homemade jam ( putting the jam on first and topping with cream) and I had Breakfast tea and Diane a green tea.....absolutely delicious. This place is a gem, well worth a visit.

1  Thank Mallypoo