“Always a good meal”

Ranked #5 of 128 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine family dining at affordable prices. Open daily for full service menu with hearty breakfasts, tantalizing lunches and in house made dinners that include mouthwatering prime rib, fresh cut steaks, chicken, seafood, pasta, homemade burgers, clubhouse sandwiches, daily soups and much more ..... guaranteed to satisfy any palate. Family owned and operated and celebrating 40 years in business in the same location since April 1976. Staff is welcoming and friendly ! Newly renovated in September 2015 and waiting to see you! Come by and say hello.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This is a regular stop in my families rotation of restaurants we visit. The food is always enjoyable and the gluten free options helps out with meeting all the needs. We do everything from breakfast to dinner and always happy. The staff is like family also and always pleasant.

Mary T, Owner at The Village Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for your review Jason. I’m sorry I must have missed responding to your review !! It’s families like yours that make our job great. Please make sure you always let us know how we can make it better ! Cheers, Mary

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have driven past this restaurant for months. I finally decided to try it. I ordered the Village Peppersteak.
Just what I needed on a cold night. The portion was generous, and it tasted fantastic. I looked at some of the other meals going by me to other customers, and everything looked (and smelled) fantastic.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Very typical small-town restaurant serving good food, in a very busy atmosphere. Long Waits on the weekends.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Our family have coming to this restaurant for many years. It is an old time favourite. The food is good with large quantities and reasonably priced. We threw a 90th birthday party for my Aunt in their back room and it was private and the service was great.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Had heard through word of mouth that this was a good place for brunch. Visited with my wife and we were both very impressed - good portions, pleasant staff, good prices, good food. Nothing fancy but all around a nice find. Would definitely go back.

Mary T, Owner at The Village Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review Jeff! We’ve been around for 41 years and we are thrilled you and your wife came to visit us! We consider ourselves a place for comfort food, not too fancy, but strive for good, home cooked food. Wishing you a fabulous Christmas and hope to see you in the New Year! Cheers, Mary