“Really good fish and chips”

Union Jack Fish & Chips LTD Stoney Creek
Ranked #42 of 145 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: British Style Fish & Chips Restaurant
Description: British Style Fish & Chips Restaurant
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Had a coupon from the Spectator so I decided to check it out after hearing people at work talk about it. I ordered the Haddock and chips and mac and cheese bites on a recommendation from a co-worker. The fish was excellent and the fries very good but I was disappointed with the mac and cheese bites as they were store bought frozen. I would get the fish and chips again for sure.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank supertzar666

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered two haddock and chips for take out, the haddock was very nice but the chips were "fries", shame because the fish was so good. Will order again but no fries.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Mallypoo
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We ordered one piece Halibut with fries - full meal with coleslaw. Great service and quick too. reasonable price and owner is very happy to serve.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Bob H
Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

Thank you. We're glad to see you enjoyed your order.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

If I didn't know better I felt that they just went out and caught the fish before making it .. Had the special for Good Friday and it was beyond excellent , it reminded me when I used to go to England and get the chippy s over there .
Done to perfection .Will definitely be back .. If you have an air fryer the left overs where like we had just picked them up.
All I can say is that you deserve a salute .

Date of visit: April 2017
3  Thank Jakstonis
Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

Thank you. We're glad to hear this and that you enjoyed a second meal from your order.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

They just open there shop up here a few months ago . I called for my order at two and said I would pick up at 430-445pm . I got there and they had a pick up line and worked well . Had no long wait time in the line . The fish was so good and cooked well . It was not swimming in grease . Very tasty and cold slaw was so ready and lots of colour in it too . I would go back in a heart beat . The cost was very good and wonderful
Great food great staff and pricing was great too . Hope you enjoy we did

Date of visit: April 2017
4  Thank jeanette M
Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

Thank you for coming in on Good Friday. It was a hectic day and we're glad to hear you didn't have a wait. Hope to see you again soon.