“Different style wood fired pizza”
Review of Crust & Craft

Crust & Craft
Ranked #86 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good pizza hard to find around here so we tried wood fired pizza. Very different selections than you usually see.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Friends who live in nearby Long Neck couldn't stop raving about how awesome this place is and after reading all the reviews hubby and I couldn't wait to try it. On our first visit we went with The Goodfella Pizza which consists of crushed tomato sauce, spicy sausage, mozzarella, roasted bell peppers, sharp provolone and it was delicious. A few days later we were back to try the "You Say You Are From New York" pizza which has crushed tomato, buffalo mozzarella, pecorino, sharp provolone, parmesan and fontina and from that point on I was hooked. While the Goodfella was very good, the different cheeses on the You Say You Are From New York Pizza come together like magic in my belly and how often can you really say that about a pizza with no toppings, the cheeses are the main attraction and well worthy of all the accolades. I'm a huge fan of Ricotta so I eventually want to try the Sweet Dreams Pizza but right now I'm still heavily crushing on the NY Pizza so it might take awhile. I was so enamored with this heavenly pie that I had hubby bring me back for lunch the next day and dinner 2 days after that, just to get my fix. We usually start with the Chopped Romaine Caesar with extra tangy Caesar Vinaigrette and always topped with handfuls of fresh parmesan and it has always been the perfect way to start the meal. The staff is absolutely amazing, very friendly, personable service and they all seem to work well together to make sure everyone in the restaurant is taken care of and happy. Our first visit was in October and we have been back well over 8 times since and every time has been sheer perfection. Looking forward to visiting again when we go back down to the beach for my birthday weekend the end of January. Truly the best wood fire style pizza I have ever had!!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

New place, first time. Slow service although not crowded. Food was OK at best. Pasta dinner lukewarm to cool - not that tasty either. Pizza was OK. Drinks were poorly (weak) made. Would not go back again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed dinner here on a recent Wednesday night.
As the name implies this restaurant focuses on artisan pizzas and craft beers. And it did not disappoint.
The beer list is well stocked and offers a wide variety of styles from IPA’s to hefeweizens.
We shared appetizers of wood roasted octopus and pan roasted mussels. Both were fresh and flavorful. I particularly liked the octopus with the accompanying olives, tomatoes and fennel. So many rich, deep flavors in this dish.
For the entrée we shared three pizzas; The Queen, I’m A FunGuy and You Say You Are from New York. We agreed all were delicious and each person had their favorite. For me it was the I’m A FunGuy, with its roasted mushrooms and caramelized onions and rosemary, such strong tastes coming together to challenge the palate.
Sky are server was pleasant and professional.
The restaurant is decorated in an urban chic style, reminiscent of a hipsters Brooklyn loft.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We've dined here twice and, so far, everything has been delicious. Somehow even tomatoes taste good here! The menu includes interesting, new-to-us dishes to try, and I especially appreciate the many vegetarian optons. The casual setting is welcoming and comfortable. The staff is friendly and efficient. Prices are reasonable. We ate here last night, and I'm already wondering when I can return.