“Delicious ”
Review of Falafel Hut

Falafel Hut
Ranked #123 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I found this place on a stumble back to my room for the night and I'm so happy! I had a falafel pita and my friend had a gyro. The food was delicious, made to order, and still pretty fast. I can't wait to stop by again!

1  Thank Lovetoroadtrip82

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I was very excited to see Falafel Hut on our recent trip to Rehoboth. It is a perfect spot to pop in, get a healthy lunch, and hit the beach! The falafel sandwich was very tasty and filling. The restaurant is small, but there is space to sit and eat if you would like. This is definitely a restaurant worth a return trip!

1  Thank cmsb
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The food was great for a quick takeout. Had the babganousch (hope i spelled it right) with the vegetarian salad and all was tasty and fresh. The crunchy pitas are a nice touch as well.

1  Thank OnceBittenNYC
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I was so glad to see the Falafel Hut open this spring. My wife and I have been there several times. The first time we each got a falafel sandwich and spinach pie side. The sandwiches were great and pie was good but very small portion. Next trip I tried the gyro sandwich, and did not care for it much (but you are at falafel hut not gyro hut). The most recent trip I had the special, a veggie platter that included 3-stuffed grape leaves, 3- falafel, pita chips, hummus and three different salads. This was outstanding we shared and made for a perfect lunch. Great Mediterranean food at a great price. This place is not to be missed! Next to the iconic Nichola's Pizza

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

I found this place accidentally, and boy am I glad! It's quite small--maybe just three tables with two seats each. The falafel here was amazing. It had a great crunch! The hummus was creamy and wonderful. I overheard people taking about the vegetarian platter and how good it was, which was quite the sampling of different things. The baklava looked really good, too. Overall, if you're in to Mediterranean cuisine, definitely give this place a shot.